In light of the weather conditions that we find ourselves facing, and the difficulties this presents everyone with regards to travel arrangements, we have decided to CANCEL the BECA lunch this afternoon (Friday 2nd March)

We do not wish for you to risk yourselves unnecessarily.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will be in touch about rearranging events and appointments booked for today.

In the meantime, we advise that you wrap up warm and avoid travelling if it can be helped.

Hope to see you soon!