Our annual dinner will be hosted at a venue tbc. prices are also tbc.
We are also delighted to announce that our speaker this year will be Lord Jeffrey Howard Archer. He is of course renowned for his extensive literary works, which have sold over 330 million copies worldwide.
If you would like to register your interest with this event, please call or email the office.
Please see the menu choices for the event below:
If you have any dietary requirements, eg: gluten free, diabetic etc, please include this information so we can ensure these are catered for.
- Tomato and basil soup with green pesto crouton
- Confit duck salad with pancetta, watercress and a sweet chilli dressing
- Smooth chicken liver parfait, toasted buttery brioche, with a caramelised red onion chutney
- Pan roasted chicken supreme, garden pea and pancetta finished with a tarragon sauce
- Slow braised feather blade of beef with a roasted shallot gravy
- French goats cheese layered with roasted vegetables and served on a creamy, spinach and white wine sauce
- Warmed sticky toffee pudding finished with salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with fresh seasonal fruit
- Apple and rhubarb under an oaty baked crumble served with a traditional custard sauce
Finally, If you have a preference of people you would like to sit with on your table, please let us know. Otherwise, tables will be randomly assigned.